Privacy, Terms & Conditions
AMAZINGCAREASSIST© DOES NOT PROVIDE MEDICAL ADVICE, DIAGNOSIS OR TREATMENT
Our website address is https://www.amazingcareassist.com
WE DO NOT COLLECT OR STORE ANY PERSONAL INFORMATION ON THE WEBSITE
AmazingCareAssist© Mobile App
WE DO COLLECT AND STORE INFORMATION ON THE AMAZINGCAREASSIST Mobile App.
- We do collect and store user information on secure servers.
- Amazing Care Clinic Doctors, Nurses and Support Staff will have access to user information on a need to know basis.
- As part of their service, Amazing Care Clinic provides the AmazingCareAssist© mobile app to its patients to capture both symptomatic data as well as lifestyle & mindset data. The Doctors belonging to Amazing Care Clinic will use data like blood pressure, heart rate, blood oxygen level and temperature about the patient to take further action for treatment as required. Without access to this data, the Doctor will not be able to offer the service that the patients need.
- We do not share or sell this collected data.
Terms and COnditions
These terms and conditions govern your use of this website; by using this website, you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use this website.
License to Use Website
Unless otherwise stated, AmazingCareAssist and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for this website and the material on this website. All of these intellectual property rights are reserved.
You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages[or [OTHER CONTENT}] from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
– republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
– sell, rent or sub-license material from the website;
– show any material from the website in public;
– reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this website for any purpose;
– edit or otherwise modify any material on the website, or;
– redistribute material from this website
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded Content from Other Websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
How Long We Retain Your Data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What RIghts You Have Over Your Data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
ELECTRONIC HEALTH RECORD (EHR) STANDARDS FOR INDIA 2016
PURPOSE OF THE SECURITY STANDARDS
Security standards require healthcare providers to implement reasonable and appropriate administrative, physical, and technical safeguards to:
• ensure the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of all the Electronic Protected Health Information (e-PHI) they create, transmit, receive, or maintain
• protect against reasonably anticipated threats or hazards to the security or integrity of their e-PHI
• protect against uses or disclosures of the e-PHI that are not required or permitted under the Privacy Standards
• ensure their workforce will comply with their security policies and procedures
For detailed information on how your personal health information is protected, please refer to the ELECTRONIC HEALTH RECORD (EHR) STANDARDS FOR INDIA (2016).